« Back to All Topics
REQUESTS/SUGGESTIONS
REQUESTS/SUGGESTIONS
REQUESTS/SUGGESTIONS
i think these have been mentioned before but i think you need to do them...

1. Change your settings in PC VERSION i.e pic and introduction etc , this would save time and benefit paying players.. ( just an icon in the login screen would help )

2. Players info in snooker lite, currently you click the icon and you will see Snooker Pro's Top Player list, this needs changing to Snooker Light Players Top List

REQUEST- a Snooker Light tourney advertised by FlyOrDie which could attract more players to play Snooker Light.

A new look to flyordie would be nice not necessarily the graphics in the game but the look of the login screens in pc version and icons.. just bring the game into year 2006/2007 IMPROVED LOOK PLZZZZZZ  :d

I'm trying to play your games behind a corporate firewall, but I'm having a lot of trouble with "connection lost" issues.
So, I need to know wich ports must I open in the firewall and if there's any special protocols wich must be allowed. 
Nowadays, I can only play using http connection wich is very slow and prone to disconnection.

Tks
>configure your firewall to enable port 4989, or ask your system administrator to do that, 

:)

Hey I still haven't been able to play a game of chess!! What is up with that? This New Java(??) won't download?. I have Java already, but this site says ai need a different version?? But so far it's not working?
I need a real answer to what should be a simple request: I tried to download the Java required for this site, and i ended up with 6 windows open and no download and no chess, it would be nice to get some useful info in response. Thanks. Tad S.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti