« Back to All Topics
connection problems
Posted in 
General
connection problems
Posted in 
General
connection problems
why do i keep getting the connection to server broken? its happening far too often and causing points to be lost
Please try the followings:

- Your router may become flooded with data and drop your connection to your ISP. Reset your network devices to address this.
- If you're using wireless internet, try switching to a wired connection.
- Some advanced internet settings may cause issues. Check your Proxy settings and disable if necessary.
- Programs running in the background can conflict with your connection to our server. Try closing background applications.
- The game requires up-to-date drivers to run smoothly. Ensure that your network and video card drivers are up-to-date.
- Conflicting network information may cause disconnections. Try to release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any conflicts.
- Ensure that the connection between your network and the FlyOrDie servers is clear by running a trace route.
- Try another ISP.
I've tried all that and recently rebooted my P.C. so all my drivers are up to date, as for the isp i have a 54mbs connection so it cant be that, it just kicks me straight out the game but lets me reconnect instantly, thanks for the fast reply
I have the same problem and like so many other people I firmly belive its an issue on the server side. I have no problems with any other games or sites and I have a very fast fibre link. I am a network engineer and have looked at all the usual client side causes, nothing client side improves this issue. Flyordie I think you have application issues. 
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech
Cymraeg
Welsh
dansk