« Back to All Topics
Style of play
Posted in 
Billiards
Style of play
Posted in 
Billiards
Style of play
Hi guys, I've not long started playing again after 3 years out as some people may know.
Numerous people in snooker have been criticising my style of play, labelling me as a ''tapper'' etc etc. Just want to say that it's just a game and I WILL play however I like, I don't get what the problem is with some people? Attacking play AND safety play is all part of the game, whether it is in real life or on a online computer game. It's just a shame that so many people that play the game these days have a lack of respect.
and?....anything more to say?....to be honest....who cares about gameplay?....we´re here to have fun,not to talk about game styles......

Steve77
play how you like is what i say , i get called a tapper ,but what is a tapper ? pros tap when they need to and so im  quite proud to tap. Yes its only a game but we all want to be the best we can possibly be!! 
I enjoy "tap",i practice it almost daily,to the point i can "tap" the black ball from its spot in snooker,or any ball that distance from the rail,in the event i may need to play that shot,i don't tend to play "safety",and it is only a game,i have also reached  the 4 rank in 8 ball without once moving,its my challenge to myself & no one else.enjoy & gl all.
I'm also learning snooker is totally different of pool, the aim is quite difficult, we look at; fun is the most important .Sorry English m8's.
It is all part of the game, and even though i not like it well its tough to some
I personally believe snooker is clearly way more difficult than any type of 8ball pool.

The table size compared to the pool tables, the cue length and width difference, the amount of time spent focusing on cue ball positioning..clearly snooker requires more patience and more knowledge of cue handling.

In real like that is, on here..sheesh I would say the same thing, but after watching Gary play I somehow doubt anyone is better than him on here.
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech
Cymraeg
Welsh
dansk