« Back to All Topics
An explanation please
Posted in 
Curling
An explanation please
Posted in 
Curling
An explanation please
Could one of you wonderful overworked and over abused mods please explain why my post was deleted after it had been approved by one of you for inclusion in the forum
GREAT QUESTION!!!

And why was mine deleted too?!?!
Oh deer I didn't know that yew wood notice my spilling
             Terms of Service     
4. Forum 
All messages ruining cultural conversation will be deleted. 

Apart from the rules in section 3., in the forums these are considered as inappropriate as well: 
4.1.  Technical destruction: large pictures, empty messages or any other action which changes the size of the forum or hinders its regular use. 
4.2.  Content destruction: aggressive or offtopic messages hindering cultured conversation strikingly and intentionally 
4.3.  Flooding: if a message is unintentionally posted more then one time, then all instance except one will be deleted. Intentional flood means if one posts a message in more then one instance or topic.
4.4.  Copying back a message, or parts of a message, which was deleted by the moderators may result in permanent banning.

to disagree with Moderators is surely not to "ruining cultural conversation", but just to exercise universal civil right to express themselves. Some people here are from parts of the world whith different political cultures, therefore we do not need to be subject to a dictatorship of opinion.
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html
  read this well and all will have the answer at all your questions !!!
the matter is not to get an answer to the questions but how to interpret the answers - see my previous reply
Hi, 

" AIYANNA " Do notconfuse dictatorship and rules. The expression be expressed exists on this forum but must remain in compliance words and must not allow an incentive to all that is unlawful and prohibited by regulation of the site. 
Any member who has read the regulations should not be surprised to deleted post. Liberty of expression has its limits. And for the deleted comment, Moderation has done its job by respecting a regulation... 
The word " dictatorship " ' ve not place on a forum. Regards. 

Hi "Shields". I just believe that the critic who goes too deep and exhibits certain deficiencies are often censored.
and I certanly not confuse dictatorship and rules,but I mean, rules can be abused. But it is (of course) a subjective perception which is subject of political controversy
This is in complete sympathy i answers u. See things differently, i' m explains.
We must understand that there is a hierarchy like there' s in every employer. If the Operator does is unaccountable to Moderation, Moderation know that has not accountability to members..for sanctions or deleting comments or invalidation of topics and that they fully assume their decisions. 
But do not talk about dictatorship which is a very word "strong". Do u think the Moderation may does not justify anything, i just talk about "hierarchy" ... 
Do u think leave comments which are' nt that aggressive or inciting violence bring positive and are trademarks of respect... Many believe that this could provide a subscription privilege of enfeindre the rules of a forum .. Subscriber or not, the rules are the same. Regards.

>Subscriber or not, the rules are the same.

My foot.  I had a good laugh at this.  No need to live in some sort of Lala Land, Hun.  Subscribers get banned so easily compared to none subscribers, that includes those whom were once subscribed.  
Shield33. I don't know what you are raving on about. All I asked for was an explanation of why a post the had been approved and posted was deleted without any reason given.
Surely it is common decency to explain the reason so that we do not offend in the future (if that is what happened).
Review incited some verbal abuse, u would must have noticed in the comments that followed. 
The forum has its rules, and i do not understand that they are not read by users of the forum .. 
It' s  normaly for any violence that might encourage others to do the same, is stopped at the base. 
It' s always better to talk nicely as aggression does not brought anything positive. Regards. 

>Subscribers get banned so easily compared to none subscribers, that includes those whom were once subscribed. 

I meant the exact opposite of this.  They don't call me pinhead for nothing.
from what has been written here, I would suspect that "shields33" and moderators holds a special linguistic vulnerability that should be respected ...
but then I think that FoD among others exists because we are some who pay a subscription cost (so far) but has limited right to criticism
Very well said Anna. You are perfectly right in what you say
Yes Anna you are 100 % right
Manny post from me where deleted,only because i had critic 
so never say annything about

transporters
Cheaters
Moderators
Servers
Bankers,players who play years and years only vs total rookies and beginners
And Subscribers can heras,insult,flame without anny action taken here
Flyordie does NOT understand we are trying to improof this side,because we love curling and other games
Maybe listen to your members instead of deleting anny post with critic would help this side and is the real problem

Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti