Posztolva 
Tanx
 kategóriában
Error - Navegador nao compativel.
Posztolva 
Tanx
 kategóriában
Error - Navegador nao compativel.
Ola Amigos, aqui e o Σvσlμtiση, estou tentando entrar no jogo tanx e a mesma mensagem aparece todas as vezes, ja instalei o java, reinstalei o mozilla firefox, estalei interne 11 e nada.

A versão do seu navegador de Internet não é compatível com este jogo.
Navegadores recomendados:

Mozilla Firefox ESR
Internet Explorer 11

Already on ESR channel? Instalar Java

alguma dica ai????

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi Friends, here and Σvσlμtiση, I'm trying to get into the tanx game and the same message, see every time, I installed java, I reinstalled mozilla firefox, I clicked interne 11 and nothing.

A version of your Internet browser is not compatible with this game.
Recommended browsers:

Mozilla Firefox ESR
Internet Explorer 11

Already on the ESR channel? Install Java

any tips there ???
same happen to me...i install java and then went to use mozilla...and i follow all the steps just to be told i need to update my java. idc anyway i dont play this game anymore. Jeff if u know  whats going on en light us with ur knawledge. :)
Only an older version of Internet Explorer will work. Same can be said for Firefox. Unfortunately i cannot state a version specifically as i don't have a system to determine it at this time. However the default I.E broser that came with my windows 10 installation always worked, Windows 10 Ultimate i might add. You could look into rolling back to older versions of your current Browser but i doubt Firefox will be as easy to get working.
Im using Chromium browser called Globus, works perfectly fine on my computer with Tanx.

My advice is to give that a try, and man. Wish there were more people in Tanx daily then git and panzer, and lambo on a private nick to give you a silly, boring but also dissapointing game. :|

But atleast no one is exploting it like The Underground War which is nice, oh and Paul Simon Rodriguez a.k.a motivate1000 needs my cheers because he is the only reason i can play rated no doubt, thanks mate wish you had more puntos! ;)

btw, if anyone knows how to create a Tanx game in roblox, shout out because it will be a miner idea since Tiny Tanks shown up and its a good xbox one based game, but its not giving me the tanx feeling, so feel free to share your thoughts about that. :)

Have a nice day to anyone here,
Danny1994. :D Since 2008.
Σvσlμtiση: I reinstalled mozilla firefox, I clicked interne 11 and nothing.

My reply: I can't remember what I did but, this MAYBE what happened to me:

Internet Explorer and Java did not work together on my computer, maybe. That meant I could not play Tanx on my computer. So, if that was so, don't do it yourself?

TrA_WeHrMaChT: ... i install java and then went to use mozilla ...

You need to download Mozilla Firefox ESR, not regular Mozilla Firefox. Again: the ESR version, not the regular version.

Also, you must choose either 32-bit or 64-bit ESR according to your computer (if it is 32-bit or 64-bit?), or something like that, right?

To all:

Download the free Java (I am using Version 8 Update 161, which is the latest version at this time):
https://java.com/en/download/

Verify Java version you have:
https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

Eventually, I got the Tanx game running on my computer. This was about half a year ago? I did research/looking things up by google search, if I remember correctly.

From,
wisdom
Languages
English
angol
azərbaycan
azerbajdzsáni
bosanski
bosnyák
čeština
cseh
Cymraeg