Tourny on Connect 4 (classic)
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Hello,

For some time now, there has been a big Cheating grouped together with all the usual nicknames (virusantrax, PaLadium, $$$ CARLITOS $$$, Tнє KιŁŁєя © ₄ ★, Monséfù, Princess Sophia, Tнє KιŁŁєя Lєσ ★ TнєKιŁŁєя★∂ιαвℓσ, lionceau).

Several players came to me to complain and suddenly I have to publish this report.

Also when we are crown we will want it to be random when we play in red in order to respect fairness. 

Cordially
🙃
 funny there are somany "Tнє KιŁŁєя" in the names
Does my name really appear on that list ???

It is incredible to believe that I see my name on that list, we have played several times you know that I do not cheat and that I am a real player.
I miss this account
¢еяcƖе ∂e fеú, the great program in othello and connect 4, incredible that even knowing that he uses a program, they are offended that others use him hahaha
hi
a lot of blah blah for a simple game
:s
malik
🙃
Even worse, Melanie_Haters is using a prog for years using a second device and he gets away with it, He cant play C4 100% perfectly on both Red and Blue. :S
Telling anyone that your fair doesnt make you fair, you use assistance and also i saw you point banking against your friend Addie beating him like 40/1,5 in 1 day so stop calling others names while you only do is bank and prog use lol