Posted in 
Dear Moderators
file a report
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
file a report
no report
Edited by BIRDPOOP1
good evening, please stop inventing, I have often answered you, to block people who harass you on the mute button but you don't do it and you repeat the same things to me every day. and the forum is not a place to complain about people, I even gave you the link or you can complain by sending the screenshots.     good evening and good games.
❤️
A professional response from a player. Check it out
🙃
Good evening waytogo1,
To file a report, it is very simple, or you can do it directly by the information sheet of the offending player, I provide you a video tutorial created by our moderator "Player_Nº1" 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HrquaIB-jA&ab_channel=FlyOrDieTutorials%26More
 or you can do it by the means that allows you to send an image capture of proof, here: 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

After the moderators have received and analysed your abuse report, they will act accordingly and not the moderation assistants, who can only act on bad behaviour in the chat rooms.

I hope that this has helped you.
Best regards
Dav7d
Edited by 卩ᵒʷᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ㄒʰᵘᶰᵈᵉʳ
Thank you for your helpful and professional response!
It's very strange how a person can go to the information page and report abuse. When i tried that and click on the three lines there is nothing there that says report abuse. It only reads:

Search for player 
Give a gift subscription
Sign Out
I am using windows 11 and there is no report abuse button anywhere. Also when using the moderator form for abuse nothing happens when screenshots of offending players are added. Those players still continue to be here
Hi,
in order to report someone you need a minimum of 3 dots on your dice.
A sent in screenshot will be viewed and if necessary the appropriate measures will be taken.
❤️
Thankyou for clearing that up and thankyou for getting my post out of limbo. Good job!
A sent in screenshot never works as i have sent millions of those and never has any affect. 3 dots to report? There shouldnt be any rule to report a person who is cheating or who has multiple nicks unless you have 3 dots thats ridiculous and it allows others to cheat even more that moderators are blind to or the moderators who allow it and i can tell you exactly which moderator allows such behavior
🙃
Hi CooolWhip,

Everyone can report, obviously.

Players with less than 3 dots on their dice can submit their report / sent in screenshots here : 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

Players with at least for dots on their dice or players who have a subscription  have a second way submit a report - directly from a user's profile page - without having to fill in a form. 

The following is exactly the same in both cases: Moderators check the reports / sent in screen shots and appropriate measures will be taken if necessary.

It is also very important to NOT react if being insulted! Just report and mute. 

Best regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart
❤️
Thankyou john i do understand now
🙃
*four dots (not for)
Edited by John Stewart
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan