Posztolva 
Backgammon
 kategóriában
Once Again, The Program Is Rigged
Posztolva 
Backgammon
 kategóriában
Once Again, The Program Is Rigged
Anyone that thinks they have not rigged the dice has not played the game here very long.  Jon Stewart will come on and defend them but he says the dice are random which is impossible on a computer.  They have to be programmed.  I guess they think it is amusing to watch people behind be able to hit the opponent and then win.  But statistically the rolls they create are basically impossible.  Not impossible, but statistically they cannot occur as often as they do.
good evening JMH21 of course John Stewart is right, the dice are not rigged, many of us tell you again and again that backgammon is a game of chance." good evening and good games to you "
❤️
Have you calculated the odds? You know, some weird stuff can happen over the board too. I also had disgusting losses but I also had disgusting wins, that's what's beautiful in backgammon. It's a game of both skill AND luck. You were just unlucky, try to play anywhere else, I won't name the websites but there are some that people play specifically backgammon on. Three rolls of 6-6 in a row isn't that big of a deal when you calculate the odds. Computers CAN randomly generate numbers, it so happens your roll was a bad one. Do you do the same when you play over the board? No, you probably call your opponent a lucky bastard, so why not in this context too?
❤️
Hi JMH21
The dice are random. In every serious programming language there is a command for "random" !

Instead of repeating that the dice are rigged: PROVE that they are!

Please see this posting, as well  --> 
https://www.flyordie.com/forum/243459?s=hn#243487

Have a nice evening!
John :)
Szerkesztve John Stewart által
❤️
My opponent just rolled doubles 7 out of 10 rolls. That’s not random!
?
read it, before you say that it is worthless!
The odds of rolling doubles 4x in a row are 1296 to one or .07%. It’s a joke when it happens repeatedly
Are dice more random than computer?

Clearly a dice rolled by a human is way more random than any number generated by a computer. Why ? Simply because computers cannot generate random numbers. A computer can only generate what we call pseudorandom numbers, they seems random but they are not.
JMH21, if you don't think a computer can generate random numbers then what is the point of even playing...
❤️
Just killing time but on this site I suspect they are programming the dice to increase hits.  

Another issue is why not assign x number of points for a game and then it would encourage more play instead of people always trying to play someone with more points.  In the end that would mean more eyeballs for longer periods which would benefit the site.
Heh, I could think of a few better things to kill time other than playing a game that I think is rigged. 

I dunno, would Flyordie rather have a clean game that isn't rigged and everyone is happy and play all day and get their extra ad revenue, or would they rather be putting out a rigged game that people don't have fun playing and go elsewhere... I know what I would rather do if I truly thought the game was rigged.
Computers cannot roll random dice. Anyone with a background in computers knows that.  They have to be programmed.  As I stated, they can be pseudorandom but that is not truly random.  On this site I can almost predict the rolls.  If I open with a 5-4 and move one on the back line and another from the stack a 5-4 or 6-3 comes up by the next player way more that it would randomly.  The same if you are rolling out and need anything but a x-1 you will roll an x-1 to expose you way more than statistically would be normal.
Defaming FlyOrDie repeatedly in this way without justification is not acceptable! 

Best regards,
John
❤️
I studied statistics and the probability of some of the rolls I see on this board are so remote I’m left with no choice but to laugh
Do you think the same after you have won a game? Did they rig the game so you can win? Or do they only rig it when you lose?

Why even play the game if you think it is rigged? 

Do you play backgammon on other game sites and think those sites are rigged also?

What benefit do you think Flyordie gets from "rigging" a game?
Yes, I think the same thing when I win.  I see the same statistically impossible rolls occurring.  I want to play the game and cannot understand why they have allowed it to become like this.  They also admit that people can use some form of cheat program on the site and they don't prevent it.  They say those using such a program should tell the other player. LMAO

The benefit is keeping games going longer which keeps eyeballs on the site longer which is what their advertisers pay for.
Szerkesztve JMH21 által
So the rigged game will let you win AND lose? Does it happen every game? Or only when it feels like it?

Cheat programs are a totally different subject.

That is your reason for Flyordie rigging the game, to keep the game going longer for ad revenue? You know they don't even show ads during game play...?
?
Why was this comment rejected? I'm just saying that you can program in any language to choose a random number from 1 to 6 and the program does it. I'm on flyordie's side.
🙃