« Back to All Topics
Bring back the Real Month List
We should need to know who won specific month lists from 2006 till now and not Subscriber only, Currently i saw this lists and i thought it was sort of a bug like before but it didnt changed, All the information of the past should be avadible to count on who was actually the best, Other than that ive no motivation to play on fod any longer since im not a tournament person and i dont care about GP to play loads of tournaments about games im not good at. Month was a reason to get a sub but since non-sub will be removed anyway after the last update i can just pretend i was subbed beating anyone as a non-sub and call myself the winner of the month whatsoever. I really disagree on this who id ask about it. Boosting my clans ego by beating competition was the worth i have in this site. UBR won 100 times overall and 27 times at Tanx, the game id love for 15 years basicly to reach my clans goals and become one of the all time greats.

Since tournament winners list isnt updated and i cant see Who Actually Won Month for the last 2 decades i cant do anything else than leaving entirely claiming wins i didnt won and save myself time to play games that are eather better or have more worth than stay here become forgotten.

Will the true real list come back anytime soon or not?
❤️
I see that unsubbed nicks have been deleted from previous monthly toplists and tournament toplists, which should definitely never happen. Hopefully they will fix this.

https://games.flyordie.com/tournaments/8Ball/2010-05-01T20%3A00?s=hn
❤️
I'll stay positive then and compete for month next month, Hopefully they will return this informantion because it doesnt make sense to improve it just to shrew it in the middle of the process. Fingers crossed. 😱
❤️
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian