Winning game
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Winning game
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Winning game
Hi Moderators,

I won against Sk1llz. I left after the game was over. I came back later on, and I saw that mine 1-0 turn to 0-1 for me. Then I ask him how did u do that. He say runners get punish. But this is something only a moderator could do. Why would mine win turn back rewind and change in history only because I left after one game? Is it possible that people who can hack do this to your wins? Because u can watch the game back. U will witness that I won and a moderator or him change mine win in history and make it his. I never saw this ever happend before. Why would this happend?
🙃
Hi ☆Havik☆, 
What your opponent said to you, is not true.

You had a connection loss just before the game ended, as you can see in the rectangle on the left.
See screenshot  --> 
https://rb.gy/bf7ng0
 . That's why you did Not win the game.

( Between you and FlyOrDie is a distance, with many servers, not just one and disconnections can happen when playing online games. )

Kind regards, John
Edited by John Stewart
Okay. But verry strange when I clearly hear the sound of the loss I see 1-0 for me. I left and later on it is 1-0 for Skillz. Even when I get a connection loss. The game was ended. I saw it. And I saw 1-0 for me.