« Back to All Topics
Sweeping opponents rocks behind T-line
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Why do i sometimes get a broom to sweep opponents rocks behind T-line, and sometimes no?
Actually u do get a room also I was told that when the rock is within a distance u can sweep ur opponents rock out of the way ,,,but the problem is if ur opponent keeps finger on mouse he can deny you that option which is why u only sometimes get it ,,not. Ice but that’s how it is
I play on my phone and I don't think I've ever seen someone sweep my rocks past the tee line.. I started sweeping it as I feel bad.. I don't hold the mouse as I don't have a mouse.

It seems to me that when you're playing someone on a computer, it allows you to sweep, but doesn't seem to give it for mobile players.  I can tell the computer players as the broom goes wildly left to right while mobile players it doesn't
Hi Glennard,
Actually you can sweep an a mobile device.
Rub the screen to sweep.
Edited by John Stewart
Yes I know, the issue is sweeping behind the tee line, which on a mobile phone, I have never seen anyone sweep my stones behind the tee line.
same here,
i never could sweep someone else's rocks behind the tee line
not on a mobile device and not on a pc.
Kind regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart
Definately can be done on a PC.  Just did it in the game I just played.  Sweppt opponents rock clear to the back of the 8 foot.  I am just wondering the reason why sometimes I can do it and sometimes I cannot. (ie...the little animated broom doesn't appear.)