Flyordie
Posted in 
Billiards
Flyordie
Posted in 
Billiards
Flyordie
Hello everyone. 

Dark times on flyordie? No more interest in playing games, well at least on the billiards/snooker side. The points system is nauseating. Not losing points every day like before is the stupidest idea. 
We are doomed to wait until the first loses a game to try to move ahead. But if we take my example in 8 ball I will only play players that I am sure of winning so as not to leave my second (this is not a criticism) who is waiting impatiently with 6 counts. 
Let's take another example? **** he only plays the same players on a daily basis. 0 interest the game is sinking into a stupid game system. 
Is it time to update all of this? 
I don't have too many suggestions, I admit, but it's time to discuss them, I think.

Haters who are there only to provoke or even cry on programs are not welcome to comment on this post. Thanks

Anthony
Edited by John Stewart
🙃
❤️
I understand the frustration, especially in snooker and I do agree with you. The crown would always play me because he thought it was easy points and for a while it was but after I beat him and some very tight games, I’m no longer getting invited and instead we have a crown holder going days even a week a times without playing, only comes on to invite someone he knows he can get points against so he can remain on top and then go inactive again.
❤️
"No more interest in playing games, well at least on the billiards/snooker side"

This is down to each individual player, some don't care about points so will play anyone regardless of rating.  Whilst some care about points and will play the same players or people within the same rating range.

"The points system is nauseating"

What do you suggest?  Maybe deducting more points for longer periods of inactivity?  Maybe even looking at the points gained/lost for playing higher/lower opponents?

FlyOrDie are always open to suggestions on ways to improve the gaming experience for everyone but more ideas will need to be thrown into the mix from others.  So, thanks for your concerns and let's see what response your forum thread gets.
🙃
😮
❤️
Sorry if i can add something : i dont talk about Tommy in 8 ball i talk about the famous crown in snooker.
🙃
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian