« Back to All Topics
Impossibility to subscribe to the site
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Hello, I am from Morocco. I am trying to subscribe to the site, but I cannot do so. A message appears: Transaction declined.  You may wish to try another card, or contact the merchant.  I tried with two bank cards, can you help me?
😮
Hello لمغربي 
Please clear your browser's cache or try with a different browser. 
If you're using a VPN, make sure to deactivate it before starting the subscription process. Almost all servers a VPN provider has are marked as "known proxies" which causes sites like worldpay.com and online banking sites to refuse the connection!

In case this does not solve the problem please read the FAQs  
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/contents.html

before contacting FlyOrDie's technical support  
https://games.flyordie.com/s/contactSupport.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

( Please give them a few days to get back to you.)

Kind regards,
John
🙃
Hello, John
Thank you for your response.
I followed the instructions and the problem remains the same. I tried paying with PayPal and the process succeeded. The problem now is that paying with PayPal does not allow for a one-year subscription. I am now a subscriber for only a month. Is there a way that enables me to add a year’s subscription?
Edited by المغربي
🙃
no, I’m sorry. FlyOrDie, the owner of this gaming site, does not offer a yearly subscription through PayPal. Kind regards, John Stewart, (forum  moderator)
Edited by John Stewart
🙃
Hello John.   
I will contact technical assistance to solve the problem of paying by bank card, because I do not want to commit to renewing the subscription every month just for the sake of a game.
Thanks
🙃
😢
Hello, 
I sent a request for help regarding the above problem to the technical support via email a week ago and I have not received a response to this day. Please give me a solution so that I can activate the subscription for a year. 
Thank you.
No not like that 😔, who? Please don't leave me in eternal confusion
🙃
Hello, 
an error has occurred, my one year subscription has been activated without any deduction from my bank account,
hello المغربي
You are well aware that you were given a gift subscription! You wrote:  "No not like that 😔, who? ..."
المغربي, there is no error. Nothing has to be done. Everything is fine. No money was deducted from account because another person payed for your annual subscription.

Have a nice day and good games  :)
Kind regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart
Hello.
I asked you to solve my problem of not being able to activate a year subscription, and I also complained to you above that the technical support does not respond to the email regarding this problem and you did not answer me, I did not request a subscription gift.
This is not a solution, the solution is very simple, which is to allow the possibility of activating a year subscription via PayPal as is the case for a month subscription
Hello,

I'm glad to hear that your one-year subscription has been activated. However, it appears that there is an issue: no payment has been taken from your bank account for this subscription.

We are currently in the holiday period, which may delay responses from the support team. Nevertheless, to resolve this situation and avoid any future issues, I strongly recommend contacting the support team again to report this problem.

Please explain the situation in detail, including:

1. That you attempted to subscribe with two bank cards, but the transactions were declined.

2. That you successfully subscribed for one month via PayPal, but this does not allow for an annual subscription.

3.That your annual subscription was activated without any payment being processed from your bank account.

Here is the link to contact the support team: 
https://www.flyordie.com/s/contactSupport.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en
Be sure to provide all relevant information and include any previous correspondence to facilitate the handling of your request.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this period. I hope this issue will be resolved quickly, and that you will be able to fully enjoy your annual subscription.

Best regards,
xtreme-ball
Hello.
Thanks for your response, John made it clear that it was a subscription gift, I do not consider this a solution and I confirm that my problem still exists,
Please contact FlyOrDie’s technical support for help. You’ll find the link in my first posting and in “xtreme-balls” reply.

Only FlyOrDie itself, the owner of this company, can help you with your problem. (Moderators, assistant moderators or forum moderators are not able to help you any further)

𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠,
𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕

𝐹𝑜𝐷 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑢𝑚 𝑀𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑚

I would like to end this discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.
Edited by John Stewart
❤️
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia