« Back to All Topics
Shot of the day
Posted in 
Billiards
Shot of the day
Posted in 
Billiards
Shot of the day
I feel like it would be cool idea to see the best pots players have potted in the day.
🙃
Hello,

Thank you for this interesting suggestion! Highlighting the best shots of the day is indeed a unique idea and could bring a lot of excitement and motivation to the players.

However, implementing such a feature may not be straightforward and could involve various technical and logistical considerations. That being said, this is definitely a topic that clearly deserves further discussion and debate.

I encourage you to continue discussing this idea with the community to gather more feedback and suggestions.

Thank you again for your contribution, and I look forward to seeing where this idea could lead us!

Best regards,

xtreme-ball
❤️
Than you so much for sharing this cool idea... but I feel like there is something much more important to work on instead.
I've been to this platform for many years and came out with a conclusion that is is absolutely controlled. Not necessarily by humans but the system. My request is to set it free. Thank you
🙃
Absolutely Maroon6👍. That is the best suggestion ever. Thank you!!!