General
my chat is broken
Posted in 
General
my chat is broken
i sent letters to  technical support 2 times but nobody help me
❤️
Hello UBR Shonisaurus,
In addition to Night-Warrior's good reply, I would like to say that FlyOrDie may refuse players
from chatting if they have violated the rules too many times in the past. 
A FlyOrDie administrator is the only person who can provide assistance or explain the reason. 

Thank you for your patience,
Kind regards,
John
mods must to help  all playrs even those who got ban,  cuz if mods have prejudgement about people who they even dont know - its stpid & just not fair
❤️
I think you're always angry. 
That is probably the reason you can't talk anymore.
Auto-detection is unfair.

He is angry but is he wrong tho?
❤️
🙃
if you not saw i  wrote my chat is broken.if i didn't speak because i'm angry,I wouldn't write here
❤️
I wanna talk to you my friend can i send you messages anywhere else?
i guess who are you but  can you tell me prove in private? come in fodball  around 21-00 euro time
❤️
Hello...it will take time they dont answer straight away...thankyou
Hello everyone,

I understand that Shonisaurus UBR's situation is frustrating, especially after contacting technical support without receiving help. Here are some important points to consider:

Response Time from Support:
As Night-Warrior mentioned, there can be a delay in responses from technical support. This often depends on their workload and the complexity of the issues being addressed. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Rules and Sanctions:
As John Stewart pointed out, FlyOrDie enforces strict rules to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all players. If a player has repeatedly violated the rules, they may face restrictions, including the deactivation of chat privileges. An administrator is the only person who can provide assistance or explain the reasons for such actions.

Moderators' Role:
Moderators and administrators are here to help all players, but they must also enforce the rules. If you believe your chat has been disabled unfairly, it’s important to communicate calmly and provide specific details about your situation. This helps ensure a fair evaluation.

Technical Issues:
If your issue is purely technical and not related to a sanction, I encourage you to contact technical support again with as much detail as possible (screenshots, precise descriptions of the problem, etc.). Sometimes, technical problems can be resolved more quickly with complete information.

Respect and Courtesy:
In all interactions, whether with technical support or on this forum, it’s important to remain respectful and courteous. This promotes more effective communication and increases the chances of receiving prompt and appropriate assistance.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. I hope your issue will be resolved soon.

Best regards,
xtreme-ball
🙃
😢
❤️
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German