« Back to All Topics
Waiting for change
Waiting for change
Waiting for change
Hey guys, 
This new topic to talk a little about the new features that we could bring to our billiard games. 

It seems necessary, and for a while this option has been requested by snooker players: That at the moment our opponent leaves the match while we are playing an interesting break that it is possible that we can continue even if he leaves the match. There is nothing more frustrating in snooker than being on an 80 break for example with a table where you can make a century. 

Next, let's talk about the return of the points system. It's flyordie's biggest mistake to have stopped counting points day by day. I am left with this nickname to only play one game per week while waiting wisely for someone to dedicate themselves to getting ahead of me. I'm taking my example because I'm just waiting for this change. 

Small change that would be interesting for some is to be able to have the option like for table games: "Be Quiet" so as not to be disturbed by the imbeciles who flood your games all day long. Some will answer you just have to mute them but that's not an answer...

Another idea that came to mind yesterday while talking with former players: Is it not possible to create a common room given that the community has become low, a room we can find 300 billiard players For example? with a common point score? It would be a change and a new competition. By this I mean for example a 1 billiards room. with an option like for bo3 / bo5 / Pro Rules etc. which we would change to: 8 ball / 9 ball / Snooker etc...
And it's up to us to register if we want to play on a snooker or 8 ball table to face our opponent. The only problem would perhaps be for players who play points to have only one TOP including all the billiard options. I think there could be some reflection on this to surely find a more suitable solution. 

Good read, and I hope a change is worked on soon because we are still losing players. 

NB: Even if my haters will be there to respond off topic, thank you for being correct and taking advantage of this forum topic to suggest changes, I don't think I'm the only one bored with the game. We need new things.

Sincerely.
🙃
❤️
Good idea this is, also eco settings has been too long since not sorted out. Can you please at least let us turn the Environment off.
❤️
🙃
😢
Alternate idea, allow players to wager up to n% of their points per match.
Also would like to throw an idea about tournaments.
Having some sort of of system inplace where you have to qualify to be eligible to be in the upcoming tournament. Play or win a certain amount of games or gain a certain amount of points on the nic you want to use? Only reason behind this is: near enough every tournemant you get a nic that hasnt played a single game leading up to the tournemant, yet they will stroll in and sometimes win the whole thing and then they will not be seen again untill the next tournemant. Which is very frustrating
interesting there's work to be done... but the administrators are playing blind, we've been asking for change for years, apart from breaking the game because they can't fix something to avoid the programs... in short, really bored at the moment.
It might be time for an administrator to come forward, forever providing answers to our questions and suggestions.
🙃
Languages
English
englanti
Cymraeg
kymri
Deutsch
saksa
English
englanti
Indonesia
indonesia