« Back to All Topics
eco settings
eco settings
eco settings
hi bosses am just wondering when the eco settings will be back up and running again its been months now just wanted to know thank you in advance :)
🙃
❤️
Hello ? Anybody in ? Eco settings?  For real ? No reply?
❤️
and be careful, here we are playing blind and if unfortunately you dare to say something about it in the room... you will receive a demerit from the assistant moderators for not mentioning one. I feel like they want to lose even more players.
Good day Mαgιcαl Sкill',
Of course talking about the Eco Settings is allowed in the lobby. 
What’s not allowed, is being disrespectful towards anyone and of course not towards an assistant moderator.

Kind Regards,
John Stewart
Edited by John Stewart
❤️
🙃
In my personal opinion, the web site is being run on auto pilot with meaningless updates which just ruins the game more and more.  And with only assistant moderators like John who do a good job and are never told anything by their highers. The Big Bosses don't care about my requests, they don't even reply to requests which I have been banging on about for the past year or so.  Ok so be it.  I don't care anymore either.  I give up.  I play only when I want, and I will not talk to anyone about it anymore either. Can't even enjoy it fully even after paying subscription. Says alot about how much we are worth to this site.  I am very angry about this.
Hello Skilled-Pσѕ-Cυe,

I understand that you are frustrated.
But if You owned a company, you would also prioritize the most important things. There can be no doubt about it.

We all were informed that the eco settings will be restored in the future.

FlyOrDie are currently working on numerous projects.
To guarantee a safe, stable, and enjoyable gaming experience, an old infrastructure has been completely renewed!
New games will be released which will attract more people.

FlyOrDie have made it impossible for cheat programs to run (pool billiard games), which was a significant undertaking and a huge success.

We're not left without any information, as you can see. Information we (moderators and assistants) keep repeating. 

For you and some others, the eco settings are the most important thing. In reality, they are not.

What purpose would the echo settings serve if the rest were not functional? What if hacking attacks could not be thwarted? What would it be like if cheaters could still cheat without being disturbed?

Many of our requests to the developers have been implemented: like being able to edit one's own posts, being able to delete an account etc.

The newly created mobile page has been designed to be easy to use, with statistics and access to all important information about the games you're entering.

I hope that you are able to see the whole picture a little better now.

Thank you for reading and kind regards,
John Stewart
Edited by John Stewart
❤️
Hi John,

Thanks for reply, I really appreciate it.

Firstly,  I'm totally against the use of programs etc.. 

Secondly,  I can live with the power of shot in snooker/billiards having inconsistency which I believe it has. 

Thirdly,  and my main problem is the pub environment, I can't turn it off,  I prefer a black background.  It helps with my gameplay.

Kind regards,

Rick - Skilled Pos Cue.
With all these updates and changes, it would be good for the dev team to tell us what has been updated/upgraded or added etc. Like some sort of patch notes column. Every game has this and it will help everyone stay in the loop with the adjustments and updates. 

Whilst this new update with new avatars and etc is cool, it is very disappointing that after over 6 months the eco settings still have not been sorted out. The settings in general other than the power boost really doesnt affect my game but for some , the background for instance is a problem. The prioties seem backwards, surely the in-game problems come first rather than a new premiuim membership badge or new avaters?
Edited by ᴅᴀᴍᴏ
I even offered to help you out with offering  a website developer to help you out for free.  But nothing! No reply what so ever!
😢
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech
Cymraeg
Welsh