??? Exactly what have i done
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
You have used the FlyOrDie games in an inappropriate way
so the moderators have decided to ban you for some time.

Reason:
Forum abuse

ok ok... what exactly have i done here? Told a racist guy to get off the forums? 

This is pathetic, what constitutes forum abuse? I havn't said anything racist, spiteful, havn't used swearing etc etc.

If a moderator would like to tell me or quote me why i have received a temporary ban, then i would be truely grateful as in my opinion i havn't done a thing wrong.

Was it because i asked the question "why hasn't this topic been deleted???". As soon as someone questions the power in some people i get temporarily banned.

Well i for one am sorry i tried to tell a RACIST on the forum that he would get banned and that his posts were entirely innapropriate (to which there are numerous witnesses). As i can see from this FOD seem to want to tolerate this behaviour.

So if someone would like to tell me what exactly i have done feel free but somehow i don't think they will be able to give a rightful, and overall acceptable answer.

ty 
Stop your innocence chris,you are banged to right's,tatty bye .
And who are you? You seem to be my stalker of recent, i have done nothing wrong yet have been banned and i'm trying to ask the moderators why. Im doing this because i am infact innocent and havn't done a anything against the FOD rules of the forum.

This is what puzzles me, i havn't broken a rule, so how do i get punished for abuse of the forum?

If anyone knows what this "abuse of the forum" is then i would love to know so i could learn from my mistake because i sure don't know what i'm supposed to have done.
Don't worry m8 they love to do this kinda thing :|
It wouldn't bother me at all if i actually did something wrong, i would accept the ban, but when you havn't broken a single rule X-(

Never been banned or demerited before, this is the first time, no tourney wins etc. etc. what an annoyance X-(
Çhris..You have to much to say on nearly every thread that is posted,your just a self-righteous busy body,no wonder your banned for sometime,if i had my way you would be banned period,i will not reply to your next comment to follow (your so predictable)try and curb your forum abuse,ty.
So your saying i've been banned because i post too much?

Fair comment if you don't like the amount i post but still it isn't against the rules and definately not worth a ban.

This isn't about how much i post, it's about banning me because of rules that i've never broken.
crying like a big baby,nobody care's wordsworth if your banned,what yer doing in here ( Ban evasion Secondary nick to avoid ban)or is i wrong.
Well, my name got banned for forum abuse, and that was quite some time ago. It was when that stupid FISH GOLDFISH was around. I sent in a lot of emails regarding my ban, none of which got a response. So I just gave up, which is what you should do, Chris. Not worth the effort.
Oh, and you may not want to post on the forum about being banned. I used my second nickname that I had owned and subscribed to ask the moderators on the forum why I had been banned. That nickname ended up getting a permanent ban as well. 
Çhris 
Ban evasion (Secondary nick to avoid ban) Naughty boy.
"Chris. Not worth the effort."

Ahh wel i'll sit out the ban then and hope my email gets read thansk anyway.

See you in a few days then when the ban runs out to continue how i normally post :)
Lol he's not on a secondary nick you tube, you can still post in forums on a temporary ban;\.
Lol definite mistake Chris is one of fods good boys :) I think there is a rule that u can only post around around 30 messages a week in the forum, and perhaps u got carried away this week mate and went past that limit :(
"Lol he's not on a secondary nick you tube, you can still post in forums on a temporary ban"

oh you can :D

guess who's back :p 

i'm going to find some mods in the game and ask them personally as soon as the ban is off which is later 
tonight,
 or just keep sending the same email over and over again, i think i was the result of " i have a moderator friend " type thing. 

and as for the 30 posts a week, well i let's just say mods would have been finger clicking like crazy if that was true ;)
Then the record for most temp bans from having 30+ posts a week will soon be mine :)

Still no luck with the email from moderators, any moderator out there to comment?
> I think there is a rule that u can only post around around 30 messages a week in the forum

You need to stop thinking ☺◦☺◦☺◦☺  ;)
Still no reply on what rule i actually broke, i'm adament i havn't broke any of the forum rules that FOD give.

It seems like it will be one of those things associated with moderators that is just brushed under the carpet.
<>and as for the 30 posts a week, well i let's just say mods would have been finger clicking like crazy if that was true.

<> Lol it probably is true.

I've just noticed what this means, I misunderstood what you said when I posted that it probably is true:|. I thought you were saying that you weren't personally posting 30+ times a week.
Hmm 30 posts a week, accounts for about 3 a day.

Still no reply froma moderator, which is strange, because there's signs of moderators deleting, locking, and editing posts on the forum the past day or so.

Do they just blatantly ignore this section?

Things just don't seem right to me, something is going on and it needs sorting out, quick.
I don't think there is a limit on post's chris, i have done 32 now in 5 days. I haven't recieved a
Temp Ban
/u. 
So i can only conclude that you must've broke the flyordie rules in some manner. 
I wouldn't bank on a reply from a moderator, but from time to time Op look's about in the forum.
He might possibly be able to tell you what's going on, won't ya Op?
Chris, don't count on a reply. Besides, it's just a temporary ban.
Calling someone racist can constitute a demerit or temporary ban. 

I once got a 2 day ban for saying that someone was a bad loser, i was beating them and then they started to flood the chat. I asked them not to flood chat and be a bad loser.

Might I suggest consulting the terms of service.

Oh and 600 odd posts in under 4 months? thats like 50 a week.
>Hmm 30 posts a week, accounts for about 3 a day.

What??? I take it maths is not your strong point.
Yeah :p

make that 4 and a bit

:)
sorry for the double post 
"Calling someone racist can constitute a demerit or temporary ban."

well considering he was posting racist jokes on a topic (that was deleted about 6 hours late, a little too long in my opinion, especially if a parent checking the site saw the post)

I think the moderating system is becoming a bit of a free for all, sure there are some good moderators, but i think the system is starting to slack now. I have been told by mod luna that the ban was reveresed, i was the one that asked about it, but why wasn't i told ine email, and why was it only reversed (if indeed it was) a few hours before it ran out, at which time i was fast asleep.

Sure i may get some people telling me to shut up, stop going on about moderators etc. but i think it's about time a few questions were raised on the topic.

Thanks

Chris
Chris, as you know these issues are NOT answered in the forum. They are also NOT answered if you rant and moan. If you want to know WHY you were banned, email the mods POLITELY.

We all have different opinions, and unfortunately for you a mod obviously disagrees with your assessment of the situation. Your best option is to apologise, and ask what it was that prompted the ban so that you don't repeat the offense. "Hindering cultured conversation" is a forum offence, and let's be honest - many of us break that rule without punishment. Credit to the mods for not being trigger happy all the time.
"email the mods POLITELY"

did that before i even posted on the forum ;)

I have a copy of the email, and i praised the mods for some of the work they do and i conducted it in a very polite manner.

The matter of my ban i'm not debating anymore, that's done with now, the thing i'm bringing up is moderation as a whole, i'm undergoing various things in order to air my concerns appropriately (including emailing various "high powered" people in the FOD company and beyond)

Some people may say it's a lost cause, but that's only true when someone tries.... :)
 i'm undergoing various things in order to air my concerns appropriately (including emailing various "high powered" people in the FOD company and beyond)

The high powered as you say,run this site from a garden shed.
not according to a managing director i have emailed to :)
I run a very busy torrent site,no brain's needed,just hope my lovely donation's keep rolling in,same thing on here with sub's,so i guess a e-mail like your's will go to someone's bedroom.
Go forth and multiply ps3iscool.
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech
Cymraeg
Welsh