« Back to All Topics
The one and only Keithy Miller
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Ahh i suppose i better go and clean the windows. I wont be able to clean the ones at the top, not with my back i cant take the chance, it has been giving me grief all day. Nah actually i think i will go and sit in my chair, because my bird programme is on in a minute.  Did u know..  To survive, to eat, to mate, to live, a bird relies heavily on its sense of vision. Because sight is so important to them, birds have highly developed eyes, even more so than humans in many aspects.
eh Rose make us a cup of tea love. Ahhh thats better you cant beat a lovely cup of english tea. Anyway i am going to watch my programme, i`ll see you in a while.. ;)
Eh rose whats for Dinner, come on i am starving here :D
Beppe, is this another one of your relatives who have found their way on to FoD?
There is only one keith miller! Do u even know who he is u turd? Keith is Beppe`s idol :)
Australia's greatest all rounder.
Did you know the human eye has a quantum efficiency of only 1%?
If it's CCD quantum efficiency, then it is more like 10%
I don't know what you mean by that Suit;\? But a CCD has a quantum efficiency of 70%, I hope you didnt put 10 in your exam or you lost a mark:(.
When you click on the link, you may have to take the "%20" out of the address bar, which is left because flyordie put a space in the URL.
Do you mind turning a very good topic about myself, into facts i am not interested in ;\
If u have any facts on animals then that would interest me. Or if u want to make me a cup of tea, and cook me some dinner then that would also interest me :)
Suit I still don't know what you are talking about but that doesn't matter because I have done my physics exam and never have to do physics again in my life. Unless I want to;\ which is likely because i like it;\.
You all know I am the king of the square, and I aint related to Keith. As for the birds, you're looking at the wrong type geezer. I never met Beppe, but he sounds like an idiot.
Den, may I have the pleasure of reminding you that you were in fact killed by a couple of girls?
But hey, who am I to talk, my TV show was axed :(
What show was that then?

Today with Des and Mel.. ? :(
The fast show.

Normally, I would assume from your above comments that you were joking, but as there is substantial evidence to prove that your are in fact an unittellectual feck-wit, I will simply assume that you are being what you were born to be. 
ooooo easy mate no need for that :(
Deal or No deal ;\?  Good show :)
Noel Is Such A Drama Queen - FFS THERES NO1 ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT PHONE LINE 

Ty Gg Np :(
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech
Cymraeg
Welsh