Posztolva 
Billiards
 kategóriában
Pro Snooker Tournament
Posztolva 
Billiards
 kategóriában
Pro Snooker Tournament
hey guys, so here's the plan......... pro snooker tournament between 8 of the best players around at the moment. so far there is myself, darren appleton, the warden, muse and gruezi, so obviously 3 more places available. all games will be played in room 1. there will be 2 groups to start with (4 players in each) with the top 2 from each group going through to the semi finals, with the winner going through to the winners final and the 2 losers going through to the losers final. all group games will be race to 3, semi finals race to 4 and finals race to 5. this is just abit of fun guys, but if the tournament goes well then maybe do something like this again in the future :)
Nice one bro , i am sure this ll be very enjoyable , gl everybody 
quick update on the tournament: so far we have myself, the warden, darren appleton, muse, gruezi, mr vanian and michael holt. so need one more player who preferably is black ball/in good form or has been crown before. gonna draw up fixtures for tournament tomorrow evening so have until then to enter for anyone else who is class and is interested. also if you could please give me your email address when you next see me in snooker, i can send fixtures straight too you   and will save waiting endless hours for posts to be approved on forum. then hopefully we can start tournament as from monday. thanks
ok guys finally got the 8 players for tournament. groups will be decided by rating, so the higher the rating u are the higher seed u get. seed 1 goes in group A, seed 2 in group B, seed 3 in group A and so on......

Group A:                       
Jazzmeister(1)                 
gruezi(3)                       
Darren Appleton(5)            
Stephen Dale(7) 

Group B:
The Warden(2)
Michael Holt 94(4)
muse(6)
Mr Vanian(8)   

tournament starts as of monday, all games to be played in room 1 and all games are rt3 in group matches. everybody will play each other ONCE. top 2 from each group go through to semi finals. the winner of each group gets a choice of which runner up he/she wants to play in the semi finals. il post further updates just before the tournament. thanks       
That's fine for me mate. So we got like one week to make the group matches? There is no schedule am I right? So we just play each other when we meet, ye?
looking forward to play you guys ;)
yea thats right gruezi, just play your matches when the players here. if we could get all groups games played before  next week then that would great as i dont want tournament to drag on for too long. if we get group games played this coming week, then we can finish the semi finals and finals the week after. remember all matches are RT3 in rm1 in group stage and u play against every player in your group ONCE. should a player dc this doesnt count as a win. if players could send match results either through email to me or by forum then this would be great. once tournament starts tomorrow il keep all of u updated by email and post final results of group stage on forum. gl everyone ;)
Good luck everyone, look forward to watching the games and i know who my money is on to win :d
ok guys quick update on tournament so far. all Group A games are finished and are as follows:

1st Darren Appleton
(3won. 0lost. 9fw. 5fl. +4fd)

2nd gruezi
(2won. 1lost. 8fw. 5fl. +3fd)

3rd Jazzmeister    
(1won. 2lost. 6fw. 6fl.  0fd)

4th Stephen Dale   
(0won. 3lost. 2fw. 9fl. -7fd)

il add group B's table once all their games have been completed
ok guys both groups are now finished. all Group B results are as follows:

1st Michael Holt 94
(3won. 0lost. 9fw. 2fl. +7fd)

2nd THE WARDEN
(2won. 1lost. 8fw. 4fl. +4fd)

3rd Mr Vanian
(1won. 2lost. 3fw. 6fl. -3fd)

4th muse
(0won. 3lost. 1fw. 9fl. -8fd)

this means Darren Appleton and gruezi go through from Group A. and Michael Holt 94 and THE WARDEN are through from Group B. since Michael has the best frame difference out of both groups he gets to pick either of the runners up (gruezi or THE WARDEN) to play in semi final. Darren will get whoever is left.

semi final matches are rt4 and to be played from tomorrow. 
ok guys Darren Appleton is going to take over running the tournament as im taking a break from FOD for a while. the 2 semi finals are: Darren Appleton vs THE WARDEN and gruezi vs  Michael Holt 94. all semi finals are rt4. after the semi finals its finals time. there will be a winners final and a losers final to decide 3rd and 4th place. both finals matches are rt5. gl guys and thanks to everyone for playing so far has been good.
Languages
English
angol
azərbaycan
azerbajdzsáni
bosanski
bosnyák
čeština
cseh
Cymraeg
walesi
dansk