New P.c Game
Posted in 
Billiards
New P.c Game
Posted in 
Billiards
New P.c Game
Hi
  I would just like to know if or when a p.c version of billiards will become available for new version of billiards or if you are even thinking off making one as me like many other players prefer to use the p.c game instead of the web browser would be much appreciated if a p.c game would be a option many thanks
                                Mike..
We have decided not to continue with our PC version. The main reason for this, is that it makes our games practically impossible to upgrade.
We will be adding new features together with new game variations, which would be almost impossible if we keep the PC version updated as well.

We will leave the old version in operation as long as there are some users using it, but we really hope that they will soon discover the advantages of the new web based version, and will play that one.

We have tried to implement all advantages of the PC version into the new web based version. If you have something missing, let us know.

OP
To be honest... the old 8 Ball version was much better with using PC Game ... Ok... but dont update Snooker =(
some nice music be good OP not like the pc mode tho please
>some nice music be good OP not like the pc mode tho please

If you want music put your iTunes on :p

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
been able to log into a room as a guest without having to log out of our nic on login page as you could on pc mode. Im sure even some mods agree to this comment
@ ThUnDeR i want something that cant be told turn off like a game on fod coz if u had naggin wife like mine she always moaning.. then i put headfones on and she still moans coz i cant hear her Lol
>>@ ThUnDeR i want something that cant be told turn off like a game on fod coz if u had naggin wife like mine she always moaning.. then i put headfones on and she still moans coz i cant hear her Lol

Aghh.. I was dealing with a similar argument once before.

I quote.. 
"Even the bible says it's better to sleep on the roof of your house than to live with a nagging woman.  Personally, I think I'll just go and jump into the lagoon if my wife turns out to be a nag.  Because I'd need to have continuous peace and tranquility at home. 

On the other hand, what is divorce for?  I know it's not easy, but I'll do it in the case of a nagging wife.  I don't want to die young and I cannot tolerate continuous sorrow in my life due to one some woman whose mouth happens to run like Ben Johnson!"

Amen.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech