« Back to All Topics
runners
Posted in 
Curling
runners
Posted in 
Curling
runners
why last stone, performed by hammer is not gained, gained - just 1, when it should be from 1 to 8 stones (depends). To loose just 1 point, you just need to run on last stone, cool , but not fair, programmers :)
Why do some players ^^^ have 400 nicknames, then complain about other players not playing "fair".

If you are going to play unfairly, then don't try to call others out for doing the same as you. 

The programmers  so simply can change it! I am gaining points only by fair play, and losing by strong players, and losing due to runners AND due to Disconnections.
Moderators, this is not fair, my friends !!!
So you have a bunch of different nicknames, which most people think is unfair and misleading. But you feel that when you trick these people, you should get more points for when they leave. 

Grow up.
Team Canada, you do not understand. The programmers can make fair game settings, to avoid runners to run on LAST STONE , AT THE MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE PERFORMING THE THROW To run in this case is very rude.
 To the point of having several nicks - it's not forbidden, my friend, even if I  would have had many, as you said, but I do not.
how many games out there do you have to stay there after you have lost?
""Maldews -- Team Canada, you do not understand. The programmers can make fair game settings, to avoid runners to run on LAST STONE , AT THE MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE PERFORMING THE THROW To run in this case is very rude.
To the point of having several nicks - it's not forbidden, my friend, even if I would have had many, as you said, but I do not.""

Don't try and get the rules changed to benefit you. You hide the fact that you have a bunch of nicknames. So when people play you they realize you take advantage of multiple nicknames and then they leave before you can take full advantage of them.

The programmers, admins and other people who operate this site aren't here to help you cheat people. 

brund - People with 1,000 nicknames clearly just want to take advantage of every rule possible. And in this case he is now whining about other people taking advantage of a rule {leaving early} because he can't cheat everyone, every time.

Team Canada, what exactly for you means cheating? Having several names means cheating?
I would agree with you, but just in one case:
a)	 if other players playing using  their nicks with low rating, but in fact having “stronger” nicks –yes, this is  kind of tricky and disturbing, but I do not use this tactic:
1)	I do not run
2)	Use all my power in ALL games
3)	Do not pretend to be someone else, or do not pretend to seem more weaker.
So I do not understand you accusations, my friend. I am with you on a)
Cheating = being unfair. 

You having 100 nicknames means when someone looks at your number of games played, they can think "I am a match for him". When really you have 10x the games played. 

So when they figure this out, they leave.

You are "bending", "cheating", "being unfair" - whatever you want to call it.

You started this tread because others are bending", "cheating", "being unfair". You and the people you complain about are "the same kind of people". Unfair, cheaters - whatever, just not sportsmanlike.

Team Canada, Did I play with you? How can you accuse me on cheating? If you are not sure, this is already not fair. You cannot accuse anyone because you just want to accuse, you need proofs, my friend.
You said I have bunch of nicks, are you sure? Evidences ?
You said I am cheating, bending etc, are you sure? Evidences?
So, please stop accusing anyone (not only me) before you have some rigid proofs, otherwise you can be accused of slandering.
Team Canada, please read my posts carefully: I never accused anyone, I just have proposed to the programmers to make more fair settings, that's all.
 And again – stop accusing me! : you wrote about myself: 
“because he can't cheat everyone, every time.” 
ARE you SURE ?

Team Canada, Did I play with you? How can you accuse me on cheating? If you are not sure, this is already not fair. 

I am sure. No one can play 30 games and have a record like yours. No one can beat 300+ rated players after being on this site for 1 day. So yes I'm sure you are a liar and a cheater. 

You cannot accuse anyone because you just want to accuse, you need proofs, my friend.

I do not befriend people who cheat and lie. The proof is your record, free for anyone to see. It takes time to get used to the power meter, time to know when a rock will curl, when it will break and where it will stop etc. You have seems to skip all of the learning and became a pro in your first game.

You said I have bunch of nicks, are you sure? Evidences ?
You said I am cheating, bending etc, are you sure? Evidences?

Again your record. How can you beat people with a rating of 300+ - 350+ without having a lot of experience? I see this all the time now. People are creating 100 nicks to raise their win/ loss percentage, or to just climb as high as they can, as fast as they can. Clearly you have done the same. How can you explain being a pro on your first day? You can't.

So, please stop accusing anyone (not only me) before you have some rigid proofs, otherwise you can be accused of slandering.

I can't be accused of slander when what I say is true. The rigid proof is your history, I bet the operator, admin or a moderator can back this "proof" up with quick check. So stop trying to squirm out of what you have created. And stop trying to accuse others of bending the rules, when you have been doing it since day 1.

Team Canada, please read my posts carefully: I never accused anyone, I just have proposed to the programmers to make more fair settings, that's all.

I never said you accused anyone, you were complaining and wanting the rules changed. Only the rules changed to stop other people from bending the rules. You do not want the rules changed that you bend. So basically, you want loopholes closed to help you and other loopholes left open to help you.

And again – stop accusing me! : you wrote about myself:
“because he can't cheat everyone, every time.”
ARE you SURE ?  

I bet you want me not to mention this because it shows you in a bad light. Clearly you are cheating/ lying to people who think you are new to this game based on how many days you have been here and how many games you have played. So you trick them by this fact. When they learn this after playing you for a few ends, they leave. This upsets you because they have limited your chance to cheat them.

Here's a question - Out of your 100 nicknames, is even one of them subscribed? Are you demanding changed to the rules when you don't pay 1 cent to be here? I pay and have to deal with cheaters like you. If you truly want to make this a better place, stop cheating people. If you played fair, people wouldn't run against you.
Team Canada, being a subscriber does not  give you any rights to slander , accuse and offend other players. I hope you understand that. Paying the subscription fee,  you have also agreed the terms and conditions, and you know that naming someone a “cheater”  is against the rules, unless you have proofs.
 I hope I am the only one on your “frustration”  list . If I am not the only one – please stop accusing people on cheating , just because they are strong.
To the fact of your “proofs” of me being very strong on very first games – you forgot about the "guest" option, so, just for you information – before to subscribe I played as a guest most of the time, so your “proof” has no value. 
Please stop accusing and offending people! 
All the best, and I hope you will change your attitude towards players! 

Team Canada, being a subscriber does not give you any rights to slander , accuse and offend other players. I hope you understand that. Paying the subscription fee, you have also agreed the terms and conditions, and you know that naming someone a “cheater” is against the rules, unless you have proofs.
I hope I am the only one on your “frustration” list . If I am not the only one – please stop accusing people on cheating , just because they are strong.
To the fact of your “proofs” of me being very strong on very first games – you forgot about the "guest" option, so, just for you information – before to subscribe I played as a guest most of the time, so your “proof” has no value.
Please stop accusing and offending people!
All the best, and I hope you will change your attitude towards players!

It's not slander when it's true. Also when someone is bending the rules, it's acceptable to call them on it. - Not against any rule.

What's a "frustration list"? You made a post trying to stop other from bending the rules, even though you are doing it too, then I called you on it.

You telling the operator here to change the rules to suit you is absurd. Perhaps of you paid to be here, you could have a say in what happens.

I bet you are lying when you say you played as a guest, no one with your attitude or sense of entitlement would play as a guest, when they could easily sign up, then talk to others. Also I watched several of your first games and it seems that you already knew many people and they knew you. That's hard to do as a guest, when you can't type. So what's your lie to defend that? I'm sure the mods or whoever has control of the site can verify this if they wanted to. 

You call yourself a player, you play for free and bend the rules, maybe you should just play and not ask the programmers to waste their time on you.

My subscription runs out in Feb. and I will re-subscribe. When will you subscribe? Never? I think that is true also.
mal yesterday when you were chating with van i saw you post with my own eyes. (quote) I go by only 2 nicks! what did that mean?
Don't even bother trying to get answers from that guy. *** And he may only have 2 nicknames now but that doesn't mean he wasn't using 100 last week.
Really guys, you must behave, playing curling.
I wish you all the best and best of luck !

And remember – REMOVE the stones WITH CARE!!
See Brund? No answers at all... just an exit. 
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech
Cymraeg
Welsh
dansk