« Back to All Topics
Gallery
Posted in 
Billiards
Gallery
Posted in 
Billiards
Gallery
Why are players in the gallery if they don't want to play?  I can challenge 25 players before one accepts. I certainly don't have a high rating so they don't have to be afraid of losing. I accept all challenges. I don't get it.  If you don't want to play then what are you there for?
 Maybe the players are chatting to each other in the lobby,public or via P.M.& not ready to play,and just because players aren't playing,it doesn't mean they have to leave the room.

what i tend to do if there are no challengers in the billiards/snooker rooms,i pop into practice room :).

maybe you picked the wrong time to play,but...if i see you in lobby,i will be more than happy to play you :) .best wishes,Lizzy.
I don't think so.  A lot of times, just after I cancel the challenge, they accept a game from someone else.  I see this in other games also.  So odd.
i agree seems big boys to good for us little folks
I know the answer.  I too have the same problem. I find that  it has to do with ratings for some reason.  I can challenge players that are way, way above me in ratings and they don't accept but will accept games from other high rated players.  I can challenge a "0" rated player like me and they almost always accept.  I would think that a high rated player would like to play a low rated player knowing that he's probably going to win. Ratings mean nothing to me.  I play them all regardless of rating just to have some fun.  It seems like the high rated players take this game seriously for some reason.  It's just a game.  Win or lose.  Who cares?
Languages
English
Englisch
azərbaycan
Aserbaidschanisch
bosanski
Bosnisch
čeština
Tschechisch
Cymraeg
Walisisch
dansk