« Back to All Topics
Trick
Posted in 
General
Trick
Posted in 
General
Trick
There seems to be some kind of trick that allows a player who is about to lose the game to just trigger a disconnection of the electronic system? I've seen these cases more than once. Please comment. Thank you.
🙃
❤️
Hello Sunnyday,

While it is possible to get DCed when playing, it is very seldom that “ a player who is about to lose the game just triggers a disconnection of the electronic system”. It looks like a connectivity issue or something ISP related. You are probably just unlucky. So, I am guessing in all likelihood - it’s a mix of your spotty internet and bad timing.
❤️
This happens to me more often than not.  A player with multiple advantage program can terminate the game in backgammon and this ONLY happens when he is losing the game.  Look at the time clock to countdown with 1 second left on his time table.  His time table will freeze at 1 second, then he will wait to see if you will click out of the game . Big mistake if you click out of the game. Review your total score and you will find that you have been docked points.  Rigged tables to those with the programs. Special note: There are more players with the cheater programs than you can imagine, because you are wondering if you will encounter an honest player with no program. There are no honest players on these backgammon tables.  Most, if not all have cheater programs and hate to lose.
I have wondered this also. I read goddess's reply and she may be right. But in my experience many players lose connection rather than lose. I'd say 90% of disconnections happen at the end of a game where the opponent has lost. It's common enough that it doesn't seem random. I don't know why someone should prefer to do this over resigning.
Languages
English
Englisch
azərbaycan
Aserbaidschanisch
bosanski
Bosnisch
čeština
Tschechisch
Cymraeg
Walisisch
dansk